For information concerning Adobe and Adobe Acrobat visit the Adobe website at
If you do not currently have the Adobe Acrobat reader installed, please
download it from
Why am I asked for a credit
card if I am a Harbor Lighthouse Club Member?
Harbor Lighthouse Club Members should download their PDFs
from the Harbor Club area. Please click here for the Harbor
How do I purchase and
download online PDFs?
1. From the archive page, click the "Buy Now" button of the
article you wish to purchase:
2. The Shopping Cart screen will display. Verify
that the article listed in the shopping cart is the article you wish to purchase.
3. When you have completed selecting all the articles you wish to
download, select the Check Out Now button just below the words "You may use your BACK
button to continue shopping".
4. The check out screen will display. Please select
"Order by Credit Card online". If you do not have a credit card, please
call 1-800-805-3030 to order the print version of your desired article. (Please
Note: The Harbor Lighthouse uses as secure shopping cart system to fully protect the
safety of your credit card number. While there are always risks in giving out your
credit card number, there are no greater risks in entering your card number in our secure
shopping cart than there are in ordering with a credit card over your telephone line.)
5. Your shopping cart will once again display at the top of
the page. Please enter your credit card information in the secure form on the bottom
of the screen. Press "Submit Order" to complete your credit card
6. After a moment you will see the following screen:
Please click on the red line below the words "The URLs for
your online purchases are:" This line:
http://www.johnankerberg.org/directory/filename.pdf is a link to where you
download your PDF file.
7. When you click on the listed URL, the system will
display the PDF file in your browser.
8. Open Explorer and double-click on the file name to begin
your PDF installation.
9. The PDF installation program will begin. Press
Unzip and the WinZip Self-Extractor will automatically place your Harbor Lighthouse PDF
files in a directory called c:\harbor. If this directory does not exist on your
computer, the system may ask you if you wish to create the directory. Please answer
10. When the Extractor completes, you will see a window on
your desktop displaying your PDF file. Please double-click the PDF file to open
Adobe Acrobat and view your PDF article.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any problems viewing or installing your PDF.