The Mormonism category answers questions such as: Is Mormonism simply another Christian denomination or, are there fundamental differences in the Mormon faith that separates it from traditional Christianity? Learn the answers to this and much more in the Mormon Category.
Mormon Survey Questions: (The following questions were submitted to the John Ankerberg Show during the airing of "Are Mormons Christians?")
- Why do Mormons still believe the book of Mormon is from God, when there is no anthological, archeological or historical evidence?
- Do Mormons believe in Jesus Christ?
- Why is Gateway Church in Dallas, Texas allowing Glenn Beck to give his testimony?
- Are Mormons biblically sound?
- Why is it so important for Mormons to hold baptisms for the dead? What does it purport to accomplish?
- Does John Ankerberg Misrepresent Salvation in Regards to the Mormon Faith?
- Does Could a Mormon President’s allegiance to LDS Prophet Thomas S. Monson affect U.S. policy?
- Isn’t Mitt Romney a Mormon who thinks he is becoming a God?
- Are Mormons the only faith with Melchizedek priests?
- I’ve read previously that the Mormon Church has always wanted to have a Mormon in the White House. Is that true?
- What level is Mitt Romney in Mormonism?
- Should we support Glenn Beck’s web TV program?
- Are the fruits of the Mormon Church Christ-like?
- What do Mormons see as their mandate for the end times in the USA?
- How is it Joseph Smith was label a prophet when John the Baptist was the last one before the Lord Jesus?
- Where in the Book of Mormon does it talk about each man can become a god?
- Can you stop deceased family members from being baptized?
- Do Mormons get new, secret names at marriage?
- Who created God according to LDS prophets?
- Are Seventh Day Adventists like the LDS Church?
- How is the Mormon Temple ritual like the Masonic rituals?
- Why are Mormons not considered part of the Christian faith?
- Do Mormons tend to ostracize non-Mormon family members?
- Why are Mormons not witnessed to as much as Christians are by them, when their way can so simply be proven false, and against the One True God?
- Is there anything I can say to my Mormon cousin to make her think or question her beliefs?
- How can Mormons say Jesus and Satan are brothers if Lucifer was an angel and Jesus is the Son of God? Jesus asks a question, “Who do you say I am?”?
- Why can’t Mormons be Christian if the name of their church is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints?
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Mormonism"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.